16 Sep Top 10 Extreme Bass Boosted Songs
Not all of us love melody. A major part of the youngsters today falls for songs that are extremely fast and hard to understand. The lyrics are so hard to figure out that you do not even know how to sing along. To add to things, now there is a specific genre that is called the ‘bass-boosted songs.’ You can listen to these bass-boosted songs when you are feeling extremely low, and you want something to boost you up. These songs are called the gym varieties. Since they help you work out better. In technical language, bass boosted songs are the ones that increase the bass response of your amplifier. This helps in better reproduction of audio and improves the quality of the music that is played. This is the technical aspect of bass boosted songs.
Here are some of the best extreme bass boosted songs of 2017:
- Party like a Rockstar: Party like a Rockstar is a bass boosted song that was composed and released in the year 2007. A song that was composed almost a decade ago still tops the list in the best bass boosted songs. The song was composed by an American band called Shop Boyz.
- It’s going down: This song composed by Yung Joc released in the year 2006 and the video of the song featured Nitti. It belongs to the hip-hop/rap genre. It is was listed by Rolling Stones as one of the ‘100 best songs of the year’.
- On my level: Composed by Wiz Khalifa in the year 2011, it ranked in the Billboard Hot 100. Wiz Khalifa is an American rapper, and this song is the third single from his debut album. The song re-entered and remained there in the same position for almost seven weeks.
- Put On: Put On is a song by American hip-hop artists Young Jeezy and Kanye West. This song is from Young Jeezy’s third studio album, The Recession. This song was an instant hit and received Grammy’s honor under the head ‘Best Rap Performance by a Duo.’ The song was released in the year 2008.
- Trap King: The song Trap King was sung and produced by Mat bow, DJ-producer who belongs to the Czech Republic. The song hit the floor in the year 2016. This song is one of the recent releases on the list and has become a massive hit.
- No hands: Released in the year 2010 this song was composed by the American Rapper, Waka Flocka. No Hands is a single from his debut album. The song was a hit and was placed in the 13th position in the Billboard Hot 100
- Look at Me Now: Look at me now is composed by Chris Brown and was released in the year 2011 in his album F.A.M.E. it belongs to the Contemporary R&B genre. The video version of the song featured artists Lil Wayne and Busta Rhymes.
- Echo: Echo is Gorilla Zoe’s single from his second studio album. The song was released in the year 2009 and won a place for itself in the Billboard Hot 100. The song is still remembered for the auto-tuning effect that was used by Gorilla Zoe.
- Faded: Faded is a song composed by Alan Walker in the year 2015. This bass boosted song can fit into different genres like R&B, electronic and Pop. It was a part of the top 10 songs of the year in most of the countries and became one of the most successful works in Walker’s career.
- Act like a fool: Act like a fool is a song composed by Ludacris in 2003. It was a part of the soundtrack for the movie 2 Fast 2 Furious. The song was nominated for the Grammy Award for the Best Song Written for a Motion Picture.